Monthly Competition Upload
Preparing & Uploading Images for Digital Projection Monthly Competition:
Prepare Your Image(s):
- For best appearance use the sRGB color space- Image size is not critical but works best at 720 vertical & 1080 horizontal pixels
- Save the image as a jpeg- Name the file using the following format: yourname_imagetitle.jpgUpload Your Image(s):
- Log onto the SVCC website (from bottom right of 'Home' page):http://www.shadesvalleycameraclub.com/
- Click the “Galleries” tab at the top of the home page
- Click the “Monthly Competition Upload Gallery” at the bottom of the page (you must be logged in to see this gallery!)
- Click the “+Upload” drop down menu at the upper right of the page
- Select “To this Gallery” and then click either “Browse” or “Drag photos” to choose and upload your image(s).
- Logout by selecting "SVCC" at the top right of any page and click "Logout"
- Problems? Contact Terry Yarbrough: via "Contact" link above or call: Home 205-426-1195; cell 205-540-1553
Images are due on or before midnight the Thursday prior to a Thursday competition, or as announced when there is an exception. Please be courteous and submit images in a timely manner.