Preparing & Uploading Images for the Digital Projection Monthly Competition
Note: EACH MEMBER IS LIMITED TO TWO ENTRIES PER MONTH IN THIS CATEGORY!
Prepare Your Image(s):
- For best appearance use the sRGB color space
- Image size is not critical but works best at 720 vertical & 1080 horizontal pixels (reverse for portrait style images). If that doesn't work for you, use your own judgement, but just don't make the image massively large.
- Save the image as a jpeg
- Name the file using the following format: yourname_imagetitle.jpg
Upload Your Image(s):
- Log-in to the SVCC website (lower right corner of home page: http://www.shadesvalleycameraclub.com/)
- Email & Password: email Terry Yarbrough via “Contact” link to acquire email & password
- Hover over the “Galleries” tab at the top of the home page
- Click “Monthly Competition Upload ” link
- Click the “Upload” drop down menu at the upper right of the page
- Select “To This Gallery” and then click either “Browse” or “Drag photos” to choose and upload your image(s). No further action is necessary.
- Problems? Contact Terry Yarbrough: Home 205-426-1195; Cell 205-540-1553