Annual Tom Ulrich Wildlife Competition
- Up to three uploads can be submitted by an SVCC member in good standing.
- Images must include wildlife: Animals, birds, insects, who are living in their natural habitat and not in the possession of humans.
- Images must accurately reflect the subject matter as it appears in the viewfinder.
- No additions or subtractions. Editing includes dust spot removal, cropping and adjustments to the color and contrasts. HDR and focus stacking are allowed.
- All images must be labelled to conform the SVCC upload rules, author name, underscore, title